Check out our recent news, press releases, events, thought leadership, and more!
Check out our latest news from No More Epidemics, including policy recommendations, stories, partner updates and more.
Here are several upcoming and recent events that we think are important for making a world safer from epidemic threats.
- Join Us: Ready Together – A Day-Long Symposium on Epidemic Preparedness November 13th | Boston, MA, USA
- Epidemics – International Conference on Infectious Disease Dynamics November 29 – December 1 | Sitges (near Barcelona), Spain
Check out No More Epidemics thought leadership from campaign staff and influential guest authors.
- Pandemics and the Poor
- Factory Farms: A Hotspot for Emerging Pandemics
- The Joint External Evaluation Tool and the Role of Law: Simple Fixes at the One-Year Mark
- Biosafety and the Global Health Security Agenda
- Public Health Emergency Operations Centers: Creating More Resilient Communities
- Measuring and Motivating Global Health Security: Lessons From Taiwan
- Leveraging Synergies to Improve Epidemic Preparedness
Each month No More Epidemics releases a Campaign Update that presents the month’s news, guest blogs, partner updates, media highlights, and upcoming events. Sign up to receive our Campaign Update here.