Check out our recent news, press releases, events, thought leadership, and more!
Check out our latest news from No More Epidemics, including policy recommendations, stories, partner updates and more.
Here are several upcoming events that we think are important for making a world safer from epidemic threats.
- 6th Annual Atlanta Summit on Global Health: Focus on Women and Adolescent Girls: May 8 | Georgia, Atlanta, USA
- World Health Assembly: May 22 – 31 | Geneva, Switzerland
- Getting Down to Business on Global Health Security: Developing Real Solutions Through Industry and Government Collaboration: May 22 | Geneva, Switzerland
- Against All Odds: Enabling Global Health Security Through Health Systems Strengthening: Perspectives from Women Leaders: May 22 | Geneva, Switzerland
- Investing in R&D from AMR to Zika: Laying the foundation for sustainable development: May 24 | Geneva, Switzerland
- International Conference on Prevention and Infection Control: June 20 – 23 | Geneva, Switzerland
Check out No More Epidemics thought leadership from campaign staff and influential guest authors.
- The Joint External Evaluation Tool and the Role of Law: Simple Fixes at the One-Year Mark
- Biosafety and the Global Health Security Agenda
- Public Health Emergency Operations Centers: Creating More Resilient Communities
- Measuring and Motivating Global Health Security: Lessons From Taiwan
- Leveraging Synergies to Improve Epidemic Preparedness