Check out our recent news, press releases, events, thought leadership, and more!
Check out our latest news from No More Epidemics, including policy recommendations, stories, partner updates and more.
Here are several upcoming events that we think are important for making a world safer from epidemic threats.
- Bio International Convention: The Global Event for Biotechnology: June 19 – 22 | San Diego, CA, USA
- Combating Antimicrobial Resistance: A One Health Approach to a Global Threat: June 20 – 21 | Washington, DC, USA
- International Conference on Prevention and Infection Control: June 20 – 23 | Geneva, Switzerland
- Biosecurity Fundamentals and Foundations: Threat Assessment and Management: June 21 | Webinar
- One Health: Zoonoses Emerging Threats: June 27 – 29 | Guildford, UK
- International Symposium on Infectious Diseases of Bats: June 29 – July 1 | Fort collins, Colorado, USA
- FAO Conference, 40th Session, Rome : July 3rd-8th | Rome, Italy
- Global Health Security, a Unique Momentum for Success: July 6th | Rome, Italy
- Principles and Practices of Biosafety: July 9 – 14 | Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- ABSA International Principles & Practices of Biosafety: July 9-14 | Pittsburgh, PA USA
- Biosafety and Biosecurity Training Course July 13-18 | Ft Collins, CO USA
- Summer Workshop on Pandemics, Bioterrorism, and Global Health Security July 17-19 | Arlington, VA USA
- Wildlife Disease Association International Meeting July 20-25 | Chiapas, Mexico
- 9th Annual International Aids Society Conference on HIV July 23rd-26th | Paris, France
- WHO High-level meeting: Delivering Global Health Security Through Sustainable Financing July 26-27th | Seoul, Korea
- Non Communicable Diseases Conference July 28 – 29 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Check out No More Epidemics thought leadership from campaign staff and influential guest authors.
- Factory Farms: A Hotspot for Emerging Pandemics
- The Joint External Evaluation Tool and the Role of Law: Simple Fixes at the One-Year Mark
- Biosafety and the Global Health Security Agenda
- Public Health Emergency Operations Centers: Creating More Resilient Communities
- Measuring and Motivating Global Health Security: Lessons From Taiwan
- Leveraging Synergies to Improve Epidemic Preparedness
Each month No More Epidemics releases a Campaign Update that presents the month’s news, guest blogs, partner updates, media highlights, and upcoming events. Sign up to receive our Campaign Update here.