photo credit: Stuart J. Sia, International Medical Corps
WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A PARTNER
By joining No More Epidemics you will be adding your institutional support to calls for more to be done to make the world safer from epidemic threats. The more partnerships we have the more effective we will be in showing governments that this is an issue that concerns us all. We will also keep you updated on progress and invite you to take part in campaign actions and events.
How Program Partners Can Be Engaged
- Publicly commit to the No More Epidemics campaign
- Join our advocacy efforts to promote strong health systems that will ensure compliance with the International Health Regulations and to increase national and international investments in epidemic prevention, preparedness and response
- Promote the No More Epidemics campaign via publicly and via social media
- Encourage other organizations to become program partners
By becoming a No More Epidemics program partner your organization will be contributing to a global movement of individuals and organizations collaborating to ensure future outbreaks do not become epidemics.
Public and private institutions can support the campaign in a number of ways, including:
- Support campaign calls for governments to abide by the International Health Regulations and to invest in epidemic prevention, preparedness and response.
- Sign-on to policy calls for stronger health systems and universal health coverage.
- Encourage government to include the private sector in the development of national preparedness plans.
- Press governments to develop and fund community preparedness and response plans.
- Promote the campaign and contribute to public information efforts to ensure people are aware of how we can prevent the next epidemic.
- Ensure your community and your organization is aware of the threats posed by epidemics and has plans to address them.
- Let us know what you are doing to end epidemics so that we can tell others.
SIGN UP AS A PARTNER
Africa Against Ebola Solidarity Trust
Africa Civil Society Platform for Health
Agence de Médecine Préventive (AMP)
AIDS Accountability International Organization
Bengoz Maternity Home
Buds of Christ
Christian Spiritual Youth Ministry
Civil Society Movement Against TB—Sierra Leone
Ebola Private Sector Mobilisation Group
Global Health Council
Grameen Development Society
International Labour Organization
Kabangwe Creative Initiative Association
Pan-African Treatment Access Movement
South African Business Coalition on Health & AIDS
Stop AIDS in Liberia
Treatment Advocacy and Literacy Campaign
World Vision International